Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 6, 2012

The Procession

The Procession

Walking Across the Alfrombra
Kids Picking Through the Aftermath
Today and all through the night are the big procession in Antigua, Guatemala. This is were all those beautiful Alfrombras will be trample on by the different procession that come through. This is actual a well organize event with brochures printed up to let you know at what time and where in city the processions come through. I myself, just sort of winged it. When I would come across people making the alfrombras I would ask them what time is the procession and then find my back in time to capture all the action. This is definitely a fun place to spend the weekend as there is just a certain peace that's descends upon the city during Holy Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment