Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Nephew-Mi Sobrino

Joseph Anthony in Bogota, Colombia
Joseph Anthony in Puerto Salgar, Colombia
Joseph Anthony & Me somewhere in Bogota
Sometimes life can be unfair and deal you a hard blow such as was the case of my nephew who back in 2003 his mother disappeared.  Thank God, for a loving caring family back in Colombia, that has taken good care of him for almost the pass ten years. This young man is very focus and know what he wants in life. He enrolled himself in an English class in Bogota, Colombia, and learn to speak English in eight month so he can come to the US to study. With the help of God, I'll do all I can to support him and see to it that he will chance to succeed.

As the Bible says in Jeremiah 27: 11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for harm, to give you a future and a hope. 

So no matter what's happen up to this point I know that God is faithful and the gates of hell will not prevail. Thank you King Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment