Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 24, 2012

Ponte JK at Christmas

Ponte JK Brasilia, Brazil
The world famous Ponte JK in Brasilia, Brazil, lite up at night with a splash of color for Christmas. Well, it Christmas time again. I actually  always enjoyed the 24th or Christmas Eve the best. So, for me this is a time to reflex on the pass year. And what a year it's been for me. The good new is God (Jesus) is still on my side. I am comforted in the fact that my Mighty Savoir, the Prince of Peace and King of Kings, can never leave me, abandon me or hurt me in anyway. And that my friends is good news! As one of the lines to one of my favorite songs says "With Christ at my side I am Destined to Win."  Blessings to all as we celebrate the birth of the True and Living God who came to earth to save us, forgive us, and give us an Abundant life to all who believe in Him.  For it is written that every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord of All.  

No comments:

Post a Comment