Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Savannas of Goiás

Sunset in the Cerrado
Typical Cerrado Tree against a Beautiful Sunset 
The Sunsets Slow in The Cerrado, Goias, Brazil. 
As the Sunsets on the Savannas in the State of Goiás, in Brazil, the heart of the Savannas or as they called it here "Cerrado." Here in the "Cerrado" the weather is always pleasant years round with a wet season ans a dry season. In a recent poll I took there was a 50/50 split on which people preferred the wet season or the dry season I for one was undecided. There are things about both season I like and dislike. The cerrado is not as recognized around the world as the Amazon, and I myself didn't know it existed until moving here almost two years ago. Well, gotta go now, it getting dark and the wildlife is starting to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment