Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Catedral de Brasilia

Catedral Metropolitana de Brasilia
Ok, with much attention now focus on Brazil, and Brasilia, with the upcoming World Cup and Olympic coming to town I thought a post a photo of the Catedral Metropolitana. In the last few month they've been cleaning it up and restoring the grounds around it. When I first moved here two years ago there was a fence around it which made for bad photographs of the building. One day while passing by I noticing the fence was gone and a cleaning crew washing all the exterior glass. So, I thought to myself now would be a good time to rephotograph the Cathedral and have a better documentation of this very unique structure which is sort of one of the symbols and landmarks of Brasilia. And hey, theirs always someone inside praying which is, well, a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment