Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Praça dos Cristais-Park of the Crystals

Praça dos Cristais
Praça dos Cristais
I was driving by this park the other evening when I decided to stop and take a look to see what it would like as the sun was setting.  I guess they call it Praça dos Cristais or Park of the Crystals because you can easily find crystals in this part of Brazil, although not quite this big. I even have a few crystal that I use as paper weights that I found just from walking around the neighborhood. Since crystals are rocks I was reminded in the Word of God, that Rocks are used throughout scripture to refer to God as our safely, strength, salvation and refuge. 2 Sam. 22: The Lord lives! Blessed be my Rock! May God, the rock of my salvation, be exalted! Everything in nature in is always pointing to God the creator for his glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment