Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Minha Casa--My House

Last Blue House on the Left

House Built Out Of Palm Branches, Mato Grosso, Brazil
Storing up treasures in heaven is a hard concept for a lot of people to understand especial Americans who are use to having thing now and right away, I call them the" Now Generation," Gotta have it now. In Matthew 19:20 the Bible says But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. And in John 14:2 Jesus said; In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. So when I see people who seem to not have a lot as in the photos above, I'm reminded of those two verse of scriptures and realize that their situation on earth is only temporal but the promise of Heaven, to those who believe and receive Jesus into their hearts is eternal. Small Hut today Mansion tomorrow.

2 comments: