Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 6, 2015

Don't Miss the Boat

One of the Many Boats that transport people and goods to hard to reach places in the Amazon.
I think Gilligan got his start like this? 
All aboard, don't be late. Boat dock in Santerrem, Para, Brazil.
We are definitely living in some dark and perilous times right now. I find it hard to believe that their are people, who would, at a time like this reject Jesus, and put their faith in man or government. Today it seems that people can't even discern good from evil, right from wrong. In the US they kick God out of public schools and are trying to teach Islam and push the homosexuality agenda on unsuspecting young people  Boy, that's really going to work out well. Jesus said in Revelation 3:20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. And that's the good news from a loving God and Savior. Don't miss the boat I want to see you in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment