Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 29, 2015

Face of the Day-6

Tango in San Telmo, Pablo & Inez 
This is one of my favorite photos that I have taken over the years. It was my first trip trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina and this was the last day I was there. I had been to this area of the city, San Telmo, on Sunday and it was lively very festive and pack with people. On this day which was now Thursday, I was walking around the city and decided to cut through San Telmo on my way back to the Hotel. I saw this couple gently dancing and stop to watch them as they were very elegant compared to most of the tango dancers you see on the streets. I almost got lost in the moment before I raised my camera and took a couple of images of them. As soon as I stopped they just walked away and left the park and I thought, wow, I took those photos just in time before they disappeared.  A few years later I learned their names on another trip I took to Argentina.

No comments:

Post a Comment