Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 23, 2013

How Great Thou Art

Sunset Over Brasilia, Brazil. 
Whenever I see a brilliant sunset I can't help but think of the Mighty Power of God (Not Allah) who created the heavens and earth by his breath. This last year I realized for the first time that the God of the universe that created me will never abandon me or forsake me. Humans are not capable of loving the way God loves us. It impossible. Flesh can not compete with God. This pass year I've seen wife's abandon there husband Fathers abandon the children and a Rouge US government that has no limits to  perpetrating evil. Thank God, that all this madness will come end with Jesus sitting on throne ruling and reining and putting everything in order. Lets face it man is to dumb to do anything right that's why we need a Savior. Jesus please come quickly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment