Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Ponte JK on the Lago Paranoá

The Colorful Ponte JK in Brasilia, Brazil


Ponte JK Brasilia, Brazil
The JK Bridge or better know as Ponte JK, here in Brasilia, lit up for Christmas. I was trying to get a different perceptive this year so I went a little earlier to see if I could catch the sky before it went totally black. Anyways, I also thought they might change the gels this year but the didn't. The first year I photographed the bridge it was more colorful and the gels where in a different order. I've also tried different location but this one seems to work the best. There was one more spot I was going to try and shoot it from but time, traffic and rain got in the way. The bridge is also in the fight path from the airport as planes are taking off and landing making it a little more difficult to keep the streaks of lights from the planes out of the photos seeing how most of these exposure are 20 to 30 seconds long.

No comments:

Post a Comment