Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 21, 2014

End of the Day

Alter do Chão, Para, Brazil 
End of the day and close to the end of the year for that fact. At the end of everyday I like to reflect on what the day was like. Did I accomplish everything I set out to do? or was it just another day sort of speaking. One thing is for your sure, I can always thank God for my many blessing and for directing my life. Though I don't always understand what happens along the way I just trust him by faith that everything is going to work out for his glory. I don't want to live for myself or for selfish gain. Each day when I wake up I give thanks to God for sending his son and my Savoir Jesus into this dark world to seek and save those who are lost and with out hope. Lord Jesus, come quickly. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment