Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 23, 2015

Moon Rise

Moon Rising Over Lago  Paranoá, Brasilia Brazil

Moon Now Higher in The Sky
I'm always amazed at how fast the moon can rise and move upward in the sky. These two photos are taken just minutes apart and as you can see the moon has moved quite a bit. This is a reminder to me just how short and how fast life goes by. I'm trying to make the most of my time here on Earth. As the Bible says we have to work while there is light. Today we live in a time as Isaiah described  where evil is called good and good evil. I sort of look at it this way, even though time are hard right now, if you are in Christ, these can be some exciting times we live in but only if you are in Christ. He is the one who hung the very moon your looking at right now. Amen to the Glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment