Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fountain of Life

TV Tower Fountain-Fonte da Torre de TV, Brasilia, Brazil, DF

TV Tower Fountain-Fonte da Torre de TV, Brasilia, Brazil, DF
Sometime I really don't know what I want say so the other day I came across this great prayer, that to me really sums it up. We all need prayer everyday, but sometime we grow weary and its hard to pray. I don't remember were I found this so I can't give credit were credit is due.

My Prayer For You...
May God remember you like Noah, favor you like Moses, fight 4 you like Israelites, prosper you like Isaac! May God promote you like Joseph, intervene 4 you like Esther, protect you like Daniel, use you like Paul. May God heal you like Naaman, answer you like Elijah, anoint you like David.
May God bless you with handfuls of purpose like Ruth. Make you HIGHLY favored like Mary. In Jesus Name.. AMEN!!

WOW, I receive that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment