Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sisters-Iirmãs

Preta

Fran, I think shes the boss
These two sister Preta, and Fran, work hard all day long six days a weeks running a little luncheon severing all kinds of typical Brazilian snacks known as Salgados. They moved here to Brasilia, two years ago from the northeast of Brazil, seeking a better life. They are always full of energy and greet everyone they sever with a big warm friendly smile. One day while I was walking by (they had seen me with my camera one day) they ask me if  I was a photographer and I said yes and I just happen to have one of cameras with me. So, ask them if I could take their portraits and they were more than happy to oblige me.  I pray they have many years of peace, safety and prosperity here in the capital city of Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment